About Japanese Vintage

Japanese Vintage is a blog store that opened on the 18th of March to raise money for the people of Japan as a result of the earthquake and tsunami in March of 2011. All the proceeds of the items will go to the Japan Red Cross who are collecting donations. All items have a minimum and maximum price tag attached, the item will go to the highest bidder within that band. Please try and be as generous as you can as all of the funds will be going to help people inside Japan. About the clothes and shoes; these are my beautiful, precious items which I've collected over the years from my time in Japan, everything has been bought in Japan, but might not have been manufactured in Japan. I may add some other vintage items which haven't been bought in Japan but I'll mark that clearly underneath.



Thanks for visiting my page and for contributing to a very important cause.



p.s. All bids well be welcomed gratefully so please don't be afraid to make a minimum bid, the main thing is to try and get as much funds as possible from each item, but a minimum bid is better than no bid at all. If I receive an exceptionally high bid for an item I'll donate be very happy.



Thanks,

Parisa

VENCE orange sweater (shibuya 109)




I love Vence, one of my favourite brands inside 109, the materials they use, the designs, the cut of the clothes...heaven, this sweater is beautiful on the skin, soft, warm and luxurious, it's really hard for me to part with that's why the price is a little higher than the other items, iheartvence.
size: US size 2- US size 4
price: $60-$100
shipping: $10 in EU, $15 outside EU